Why should I read this policy?
This policy describes how Flow Neuroscience collects, use and protect your personal information.
What kind of information do we collect about you?
We collect information that help us provide a service to you, including but not limited to:
- Your email, age, gender
- Information about your health and your habits
- Information about how, where and when you’re using our service
- Purchasing and delivery information, in case you buy physical products from us.
How will the information be used?
We need to know some things about you in order to improve the service and provide you with the right information based on how you feel and who you are.
For how long will you keep information about me?
As long as you have an account with us, information will be stored. Information we use for sending newsletters or marketing will be retained until the time you choose to unsubscribe to this kind of information. We might store anonymised and aggregated data based on the information you provide even after you have ended your account with us. In this case, nothing that can identify you as an individual will be stored.
Who has access to the information you collect and keep regarding me?
Your personal data may be handled by staff who works for Flow Neuroscience, no third party has access to your personal information as long as the law does not require us to share it. We have procedures in place to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and secure manner in accordance with applicable legislation. For more information, please contact us via email.
Where do you store my information?
Your personal data is stored in data centers within the European Union. For technical reasons, our subcontractors may need to move information to other countries outside of EU. If this happens, appropriate protection measures and standardized data protection measures approved by the EU Commission are used.
What are my rights?
- Right to information: You can request a copy of the personal information Flow Neuroscience have about you.
- Right to rectification: We want to ensure that your information is up to date and correct. You can request that your information be corrected or removed if you consider it incorrect.
- Right to be forgotten: You can request us to delete your personal information. We may not delete data that the law requires us to keep.
- Data portability: You can request that Flow Neuroscience transfer your personal data from our IT environment to another, either another company or to you. This does not apply to information that the law requires us to keep.
- Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent to share your information or to receive marketing / mail at any time. Either unsubscribe from mailing list or contact us by e-mail.
- Complaint: You can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authorities if you believe that we treat your personal data in violation with GDPR.
How can I use my rights?
If you wish to use any of your rights, please contact us by email that you find at the bottom of this policy. If you want to file a complaint with the computer inspection, you need to contact them.
What about cookies?
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Updates to this policy
We may update this policy and will then notify you via email or via this app. This policy was last updated on February 15, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, how we use your information or about your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org